Saturday, February 19, 2011

Captivate Case Combo

Is anyone looking for a combination of a rugged case for the Captivate that allows you to carry it in your pocket, but also keep the case on while in a belt case? I am a big fan of the Otterbox cases for their build quality and their top notch protection. On my Captivate, I use the Otterbox Commuter Series case. It is great protection, but has a smooth enough interior for carrying it in my pocket. At other times though, it is easier to carry the phone in a belt case.

Finding a belt case that fits the Captivate with the Otterbox Commuter has been a challenge. I've not been able to find one locally. So I measured the dimensions and got on Amazon. While the dimensions are hard to find listed, I approximated the Droid X and Evo 4G. I narrowed it down to a Reiko model.

Yesterday I received the case, and it fits perfectly! Here is the case:



Just thought I'd share that in case anyone is looking for a similar combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment